Download the Attendee Profile to get a better idea of who you can meet at the 2nd Blockchain & Smart Contracts conference in February 2018.
Inside you'll learn:
- Attendee Seniority
- Industries represented
- Sample job titles
- Insights from the 2017 event
- Who our attendees want to meet & network with onsite
- Partnership Opportunities for vendors
How does a Blockchain work? What can you organise with Blockchain? Why are Blockchains apparently only used in the business world? What are the downsides of Blockchain?
Read more here.
Download here the Registration Form for Blockchain & Smart Contracts 2018.
Download the Press Release for the upcoming conference Blockchain & Smart Contracts 2018.
The hype around Blockchain, smart contracts and cryptocurrencies won’t die down. We present you 8 directions Blockchain might be heading!
Carsten Stöcker from innogy SE presents on the 4th Industrial Revolution. Read more here.
Does Blockchain really have the potential to revolutionise the entire financial system? Start-ups, banks, non-profit organisations and governments are looking for new fields of application for it. Read more here.
Why Blockchain Technology? Djuri Baars, Blockchain specialist at Rabobank Fintech & Innovation, explains this and shares his presentation on their blockchain projects.
Read more here.
E-Book: Expert interviews on Blockchain from Telekom, European Commission, DB Systel, European Parliament
IQPC exclusivley talked to
- Helen Köpman, Deputy Head of Unit Startups & Innovation at European Commission
- Eva Kaili, Member of the European Parliament at European Parliament
- John Calian, Vice President Blockchain Group T-Labs (Research & Innovation) at Telekom
- Matthias Felder, Portfolio Manager Blockchain at DB Systel GmbH
about Blockchain & Smart Contracts technologies in companies.
Download here the full interview e-book for free.